WordPress Developer and Designer Paid Internship
Anchor is an Inbound Marketing Agency that was founded in 1992 as a creative, full-service advertising agency specializing in Media Buying and Brand Development in St. Charles near St. Louis, MO. Anchor is unlike other advertising agencies in St. Louis because we get it. Everything has changed. Period.
Technology has changed. Consumer behavior has changed. Thus too, marketing must change. In the words of Seth Godin, we are here to lead you. If you do not change and adopt the inbound ideology from CEO to Sales, your company will perish. That may be a bit harsh, but reality is sometimes abrasive. Anchor’s inbound marketing is bleeding edge, a Certified Hubspot Partner leveraging the combination of technology, award winning design, standards based code, contagious content, social networking, and SEO.
Like the H1 tag above says, Anchor is looking to immediately add a WordPress Developer and Designer to our team. If the words theme, plugin and widget make you feel tingly inside, this opportunity is for you. On a daily basis, you’ll either be designing/developing a fresh web presence for our latest client, or editing/updating a current client’s website. You will work both on team projects as well as being responsible for building complete WordPress websites from the ground up.
This position requires you to excel at organizing content, troubleshooting, graphic design, and quick in all things web-based. You should have a strong desire for staying up to date with current web development and design trends. Strong HTML and CSS skills are not optional. You will play a part in face to face meetings with clients and will be encouraged to provide strategic input during the design and planning phases to help achieve client’s goals.
- Candidate must be able to provide a current, online portfolio displaying range of experience.
- Advanced design and development experience with WordPress platform.
- Strong HTML/CSS skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Experience and knowledge of other CMS / E-commerce systems.
- Ability to think and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good organization and problem solving skills are mandatory.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Must have knowledge of current technology trends and forward thinking mentality.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and communication skills.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Candidate should also be familiar with Responsive Design and SEO Standards.
Please send resume and link to online portfolio to email@example.com